It hurts to lose someone.
Find help at GriefShare.
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences. You don't have to go through the grieving process alone. Visit or join a group at anytime, and attend as many meetings as you like.
A special session "Surviving the Holidays" is offered on Wednesday, October 7 from 6 - 8 pm in room A200 and online with Zoom.
We have two groups meeting this fall on Wednesdays, October 14 - January 27
- ALL participants must register in advance through www.griefshare.org
- ALL participants must purchase a book (instructions will be provided after registration is completed)
- More information may be found at the griefshare website
In-Person from 6 - 8 pm at Sandia Baptist Church in room A200
- ALL participants are expected to adhere to wearing a face mask and social distancing
- Our facility will undergo the proper sanitizing procedures
Online Zoom meeting from 6 - 8 pm
Click to watch a Video about GriefShare.